You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these precautions.
From July 19th 2021, our precautions have relaxed. We still remain cautious and we encourage you to follow usual health precautions, such as:
- Washing your hands often and for at least 20 seconds;
- Keep a 1 metre distance where possible;
- Refraining from touching your face more than is necessary;
- Practising coughing and sneezing into you elbow sleeve or a tissue (which should then be properly discarded);
- Avoiding crowded events; and
- Avoiding non-essential travel.
- We ask that if you are displaying (or have displayed within the last 14 days) any Covid-19 symptoms, that you do not enter our offices under any circumstances.
- We ask that you self-identify travel outside of the country that requires self isolation upon your return and reschedule visits for after this self-isolation period has ended.
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitizer provided before entering our site.
- You must scan the Track and Trace barcode before entering the foyer.
- Access into the workshop is only permitted if accompanied by a member of staff.
- Masks are now optional when entering our premises.
- Your temperature will not be check upon arrival. However, you must inform us if you believe you may have developed a temperature.
- Customers are encouraged to keep a 1 metre distance where possible. Including waiting outside if our reception area does not allow this.
Please be aware our policy may change as information on the Coronavirus is updated.
For all updates please visit:
Please don’t hesitate to speak to a member of staff in regards to our new policies if you have any questions.