You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these precautions.
We are elevating our safety precautions. If you are not feeling well, you MUST refrain from entering the premises. In addition, we expect you to stay home for a minimum of two weeks after all symptoms have dissipated.
We encourage you to follow usual health precautions, such as:
- Washing your hands often and for at least 20 seconds;
- Social distancing and avoiding interaction with those outside your bubble;
- Refraining from touching your face more than is necessary;
- Practising coughing and sneezing into you elbow sleeve or a tissue (which should then be properly discarded);
- Avoiding crowded events; and
- Avoiding non-essential travel.
- We ask that if you are displaying (or have displayed within the last 14 days) any Covid-19 symptoms, that you do not enter our offices under any circumstances.
- We ask that you self-identify travel outside of the country that has occurred within the past 14 days and reschedule visits for after this self-isolation period has ended.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times once a member of staff has allowed access on to our site.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering our site.
- Your temperature will be checked by a member of staff once you arrive in the foyer. A temperature above 37.3°C will result in access to our site beyond the foyer being denied.
- You must scan the Track and Trace barcode before entering the foyer.
- Only two customers are permitted to be in reception at one time. Please wait in your vehicle if we are at full capacity.
- Access into the workshop is only permitted if accompanied by a member of staff and wearing full PPE.
All guidelines must be followed even if you have received one or both of your COVID-19 vaccinations. This will be applicable until government guidelines change.
Please be aware our policy may change as information on the Coronavirus is updated.
For all updates please visit:
Please don’t hesitate to speak to a member of staff in regards to our new policies if you have any questions.